Rev. Sharon L. Dulaney, RMP is dedicated to supporting clients using an integrative approach. Integrative Massage Therapy is the practical application of multiple massage modalities in a single session. An integrative approach also means that you can integrate massage therapy with other healing therapies such as Reflexology and Reiki all in one session.
Sharon is licensed in the State of Maryland and has been in private practice since 2008.
- Baltimore School of Massage, Honors Graduate 2008
- Licensed, State of Maryland, Registered Massage Practitioner
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy Association
- Certified, Prenatal Massage, Institute of Somatic Therapy
- Certified, Kundalini Reiki Master, Rev. Mary Perry
- Certified, Laughter Yoga Teacher, Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville
- Ordained, Universal Life Church Ministries, September 2015